2023 Photo Contest
Do you have a love of photography? A passion for Egg Harbor? Imagine YOUR credited photo winning $500 and appearing on a publication delivered to thousands of travelers every year.
This credited photo will appear on the 2023 travel brochure cover as well as be prominently featured in other Egg Harbor marketing efforts including our website, social media, and other printed materials!
Submissions will be accepted from September 6, 2022 until February 28, 2023.
What kind of photos are we looking for? Images that showcase everything Egg Harbor—from the scenic beachfront to vibrant storefronts. If you’ve captured that perfect festival or food shot in the last two years, we would love you to submit it!
Photos will be reviewed and evaluated by the Egg Harbor Business Association staff and a winner will be selected. The winner will receive $500!
- Photo must be in a portrait or vertical orientation
- Photo must be a minimum of 8.75” x 11.25” at 300 dpi (2625 pixels x 3375 pixels)
- Photo must be submitted as a JPG format
- Photo must not have any watermarks
Images that do not meet the requirements will be disqualified
- Individual submitting the photo must 18 years of age or older
- Multiple entries are encouraged (up to ten (10) per individual)
- Photos must be submitted via the website submission form and include all required contact information
- Photos must be taken within Egg Harbor, Wisconsin
- Photos must have been taken within the last two (2) years
- Photos may not be previously published by another business or organization
- Egg Harbor Business Association staff will select the final winner
- Egg Harbor Business Association will retain all rights to all entries
Photo Release and Photo Ownership
I hereby grant the Egg Harbor Business Association (“Egg Harbor” or “EHBA”) permission to use my likeness, name or images I have photographed in any and all publications: including web site entries, print media, and/or social media without payment or any other consideration in perpetuity. I understand and agree that these photos can be used by Egg Harbor Business Association (“Egg Harbor” or “EHBA”) as stated above. My photos can also be used for my personal or professional use.
I hereby irrevocably authorize Egg Harbor to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute this photo for purposes of publicizing Egg Harbor’s programs or for any other lawful purpose. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph. I hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge Egg Harbor from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
I am 18 years of age or older and am competent to contract in my own name. I have read this release before submitting below and I fully understand the contents, meaning, and impact of this release.