Egg Harbor Farmers Market
UPDATE: The May 22, May 29, and June 5 markets have been canceled. The first Farmers Market of 2020 will be June 12.
The Egg Harbor Business Association and the Village of Egg Harbor are happy to announce the Farmers Market will be returning for its fourth season in 2020. The location will be Harbor View Park, located in the heart of Egg Harbor.
The Farmers Market will take place every Friday, June 12-Oct 23 (weather permitting) from 9AM-1PM.
FARMERS JOIN FREE! Anyone selling fresh vegetables, fruits, flowers, cheese, or meat that they grew/produced themselves qualifies. Additionally, any prepared food made from the products they grew/produced qualifies. Examples include: honey, syrup, jellies, and canned foods.
COVID-19 MARKET UPDATE - To help control the spread of the COVID-19 virus and follow guidelines provided by the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection, The Egg Harbor Business Association has made some changes to the 2020 Farmers Market season including pushing the first market to June 12.
The market will only be open to food vendors providing uncooked produce, meats, cheeses, canned goods and vegetable/flower plants. All other items will not be allowed, including but not limited to coffee, crafts, jewelry, furniture, lawn art, etc. There will also not be any on-site cooking allowed. Prepared foods must be pre-packaged for off-site consumption.
New Market Rules for Preventing the Spread of COVID-19
- Any vendor that has any symptoms of illness, fever, cough, body aches, etc. OR has a family member with any symptoms of illness is absolutely prohibited from attending. Any vendor that has knowingly been in contact with someone that tested positive with COVID-19 is also prohibited from attending.
- All tables/tablecloths must be disinfected immediately before the market and frequently throughout the market. Tables used as a counter must also be disinfected frequently.
- Persons handling produce or money must use single use gloves or disinfect hands before and after each transaction.
- Vendors must wear a mask at all times. Customers will be asked to wear masks as well.
- Customers are requested to limit to one family member, no pets.
- New, single use packages/bags are required. No re-used plastic bags or reusable fabric bags.
- Customers may only touch food after paid for.
- No samples.
- Vendors are required to provide their own hand sanitizer for both themselves and their customers use.
- Maintain and encourage social distancing.
Click here for application: 2020 Farmers Market Application
If you have any questions, please call Kathy at 920-823-2763 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.